Off the Wall Exhibit dates: December 18 – January 25, 2019
The highly anticipated Off the Wall competition returns for its 15th year! Each year the local area high school students are invited to showcase their talent by participating in a high school art competition. The competition allows the students to express their creativity and imagination in a professional setting and gain knowledge and experience in the field of art. The exhibition includes student work from the following categories: Visual Art, Poetry, Wearable Art, and our STEAM influenced category, Art & Technology (Think 3D prints & digital designs!).
View the student artwork at the Open House on January 5, 2-4 pm (Snow Date: January 12, 2-4). Free & open to the public.
Following the exhibition at the Center for the Arts, Off the Wall will travel to Lockheed Martin for the duration of February. Lockheed Martin will hold a special reception for the students, parents, and teachers on Wednesday, February 20, 2:30 pm. Following the reception, all attendees will be invited to take a tour through the facility (3:30 pm). RSVP is required for the private reception, and all interested students/parents/teachers should contact Lynn Fields firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Hee So (Battlefield High School)(Graham)
2. Mujgan Gadimbayli (Battlefield High School)(Graham)
3. Josie Carter (Brentsville)(Miehl)
4. Olivia Woolfrey (Brentsville)(Miehl)
5. Davida Alumbaugh (CD Hylton)(Willis)
6. Leidy Escobar (CD Hylton)(Willis)
7. Aidan McGuire (Colgan)(Braney)
8. Annie Chotikul (Colgan)(Burns)
9. Armoni James (Colgan)(Braney)